Vacation at this comfortable executive furnished home which is nestled in a quiet family neighborhood close to the marina and just minutes from the airport, ferries and downtown in the small community of Brentwood Bay. Imagine waking up away from the noise and distractions of the city but only 15 minutes away from all that Victoria has to offer. Two blocks from the water, a short walk to Butchart Gardens and close to shopping and restaurants, this home is the perfect get-away. The beauty of this location is htat it affords easy access to the rest of Vancouver Island via the Brentwood Bay ferry without having to drive through the city traffic.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Executive Vacation Home for Rent in Victoria, BC
Over two thousand square feet with vaulted ceilings, lots of windows, ( mountain views and water glimpses) this home has recently been updated and features a fabulous new gourmet kitchen outfitted for your enjoyment. All you need are the groceries.
- 3 bedrooms with in-floor heating (2 Queen rooms and a King/or Twin room all with new beds)
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Large living room with gas fireplace
- 47″ large screen LCD T.V. & DVD player (access to a family friendly movie library with over 1000 titles)
- Fully equipped kitchen with 12 place settings
- Electric fireplace in the foyer
- laminate floors throughout
- all new appliances
- Laundry area with Washer/Dryer
- Carport; sundeck overlooking the sunny back yard
Close to local shopping, popular cycling routes, parks, buses and Camosun College. Our community boasts of farmers markets, lots of trees and wildlife and friendly neighbors. This is rural living “close to the city without being in the city”. Just 15 minutes from Sidney, the airport, BC and Washington State ferries and 20 minutes to downtown Victoria or UVic. Managers are on the property to help make your stay more comfortable.
2 night minimum stay.
$250 – $275/night
$850 – 1100/week
$2900 – $3400/month
Email or Call for availability. 250.479.8017